About Prospect Consultancy Founders
MSc, PGCMS, BSc (Hons), FCMgr, FCMI, MInstF(Cert)
Aliona Derrett is the co-founder of Prospect Consultancy, a Fellow Chartered Manager, with more than 25 years’ experience working with charitable, public and private sector organisations in the UK and Europe. Former Senior Manager and Chief Executive/Director within public and charitable sector organisations, as well as a current interim Chief Executive and Board member.
She has strong expertise and specialism in leadership, governance, strategic and operational management, organisational transformation, compliance and performance improvement, service design, business development, income generation and executive staff learning and development.
Examples of Aliona’s assignments include:
Prospect Consultancy & Fundraising Ltd.
- Held Chief Executive (interim) roles for Norfolk Deaf Association, LOOK: The National Federation of Families with Visually Impaired Children, Liverpool ADHD Foundation and The House of Genesis.
Included initiating and leading governance and organisational change, strategy development, redesign of services and processes, ensuring regulatory compliance, income generation and staff and board development.
- Provided bid writing and transformational change consultancy to successful probation public service bid of £750m for Interserve (Justice) plc (25% of Probation Services in England). Then supported the transformation of five independent probation service companies into one organisation.
- Designed and successfully delivered a range of training programmes to include, Governance and Effective Trusteeship, Leadership, Managing People and Managing Change, Staff Performance Management, Business Planning, Charity Finance, Fundraising, Tendering and Procurement, Risk Management and Volunteer training for a range of organisations from private, public and charitable sectors.
- Successfully delivered Sologic RCA (Root Cause Analysis) training to Shell, Total, Marathon Oil, Arizona Chemical, BiFab, Premier Oil, Siemens and Cargill.
- Provided organisational improvement consultancy to the National Family and Parenting Institute by delivering business improvement consultancy and leadership coaching to a number of national and local charities.
- Facilitated strategy development events for the Public Services Lab, Interserve plc., Griffon Area Partnership, Relate Leeds, YMCA Norfolk, Norfolk Deaf Association and Mid Norfolk Mencap.
- Provided executive coaching to senior staff within a number of probation companies
Norfolk and Norwich Families’ House Charity: established the strategic direction of the charity: prepared and implemented organisational Business Plan, redesigned and implemented new organisational governance and structure, developed service strategies and operational plans, introduced performance management systems, substantially improved ‘market positioning’ of the organisation and year on year achieved significant increase in surplus finance.
Robin is co-founder of Prospect Consultancy and has more than 30 years of experience across the private and public sectors in the UK and internationally. Formerly HR Director for Archant, (East Anglia – media) and European HR Director for GAP (retail), he undertook a series of consulting assignments across a range of sectors (see below) before becoming Vice-President of Human Resources for Hilton Hotels, UK and Ireland in 2007.
After leading an extensive and highly effective business transformation across that business ahead of the recession, he joined the UK Civil Service leading the Business Change (with ICT focus) function for the Ministry of Justice/ NOMS (National Offender Management Service).
Robin has most recently designed and led Interserve’s business transformation of the Probation Service in the North of England.
Examples of Robin’s assignments include:
Interserve PLC – the design and implementation of the transformation programme (involving privatisation and modernisation) of five Community Rehabilitation Companies for Interserve PLC as part of the Government’s transforming rehabilitation agenda.
Ministry of Justice – the roll out of first national ICT infrastructure (OMNI) and core case management system (national Delius) for the probation service.
Hilton Hotels UK and Ireland – restructuring of 80 hotels with modernisation of contracts (12,000 staff), reorganisation of staffing patterns and driving operational quality.
Littlewoods Shop Direct Group – reorganisation and relocation of HQ including 700 job losses, with complete new organisation design.
First Group Railways – design and implementation of the winning bid for Greater Western railway franchise.
American Express Europe– developed and piloted new retail travel staffing solutions.
Stephenson Harwood (legal) – talent management consultancy.
First Choice Holidays – compensation and benefits assignment including implementation of pension reforms, new job evaluation methodology.