our clients are valuable to us
We work with many different types of local and national organisations, providing wide ranging services from initial research through to fundraising; helped by implementing strategy and delivering training solutions; appointment of key people and advising on all aspects of charity work. Take a look at what people say … click here.
Current and recent clients include ….
Bid writing and Transformation Consultant.
Norfolk Deaf Association
Strategic and operational management of the charity, including change management, business development, finance, staff management and fundraising.
LOOK: The National Federation of Families with Visually Impaired Children
Strategic and operational management of the charity, staff management, finance and fundraising.
National Family and Parenting Institute
Consultancy on strategic planning, financial management, funding, sustainability and evaluation to a number of projects funded by the Parenting Fund Round 2, Transition round and Round 3. National and local charities supported throughout the assignment time.
Management consultancy, business development and interim management assignments for:
- Liverpool ADHD Foundation – management coaching, interim & change management, recruitment and fundraising consultancy
- Norfolk Deaf Association – advisory and management consultancy role, under the Capacitybuilders Modernisation Fund programme (phases 1&2)
- The House of Genesis – interim management, change management, recruitment and fundraising consultancy
- YMCA Norfolk – management consultancy
- The Griffon Area Partnership – management consultancy and supporting the organisation to be ‘tender’ ready; facilitation of strategy development
- Creative Arts East – supporting the organisation to be ‘tender’ ready
- Relate Leeds – facilitation of business development days
- The Great Yarmouth Community Trust – impact study of the Great Yarmouth Parenting Strategy
Trustee / executive and staff training assignments for :
- National Family and Parenting Institute – design and delivery of Monitoring and Evaluation workshops and collaboration with PriceWaterhouseCoppers consultants on the design of Leadership, Business planning, Risk management and Service delivery workshop to projects funded in the Round 3 of the Parenting Fund.
- University of East Anglia – design and delivery of Mentoring training to Student Union Officers
- SM Associates – design and delivery of training to Third sector organisations, including Risk Management for Charities, Charity Finance & Budgeting, Fundraising practice, Governance for Personalisation, Commissioning, Tendering & Procurement
- Dreams & Visions Trust – design and delivery of a training programme aimed at developing skills in writing effective funding applications and budgeting for the projects funded by the Trust
- Voluntary Norfolk – design and delivery of a programme of training aimed at developing awareness and skills in tendering and contracting for Third Sector organisations (Commissioning and Tendering)
- Mid Norfolk Mencap – design and delivery of Business planning and Tendering training programme for trustees and staff
- Norwich & District MIND, Gt Yarmouth & Waveney MIND and NCODP – design and delivery of Governance & Effective Trusteeship training
- MaD Resource – design and delivery of Commissioning and Tendering training to TSO’s in Yorkshire
Fundraising and tender preparation consultancy for:
- Norfolk Deaf Association – revenue/capital fundraising and tender preparation
- LOOK – revenue fundraising
- Rotary House for the Deaf Ltd. – capital fundraising
- NCODP – fundraising consultancy
- YMCA Norfolk – fundraising research
- Pregnancy Crisis Norfolk – fundraising consultancy