Associate relationship is the key
Association with other professionals enable us to extend our service to you with additional skills and experience. We work with a number of associates bringing together a wealth of talent to complement our director and principal fundraising & management consultant.
Suzanne is a freelance training and development consultant with over twenty years experience in professional development and research working in the private, public and voluntary sectors. Her main areas of work are:
- Leadership and Management Training – Design and Delivery
- SoLogic Root Cause Analysis Training and Consultancy
- Organisational research, such as training needs analysis, evaluations, competency development
- One to one performance coaching, including personality profiling using MBTI
Mary is a Trainer, Coach and Consultant with substantial experience in a variety of settings including: Social Services, Probation, Health, Education and the Voluntary Sector. Her main areas of work are:
- Training Delivery and Design (eg Management skills, Managing risk)
- NLP Practitioner and Master Practitioner
- NLP Certified Coach
- Certified in Group Leadership Dynamics, including non-verbal communication
- Qualified and Registered Social Worker.
- Experienced Manager in both Voluntary and Statutory sectors.
Paul is a public relations consultant, copy writer and event manager with extensive experience of working with the private, public and voluntary sectors. His services include,
- PR and marketing planning
- PR and marketing projects
- Event management
- Brochure and newsletter production management